My first weekend @ Mumbai

So atlast I'm back at Mumbai after completing my joining formalities at Infy Pune in the past few days. It feels great to be associated with NRN's company, my dream company. The ambience & atmosphere provided here is just great. Initially I was a little bit sceptical about leaving my comfortable new home at Mumbai & start working in a city which is somewhat new to me. But my past few days have given me the confidence to stay away from my family & work in Pune. I have also arranged for a shared accomodation where I shall shift this Monday. This is for the first time in my life that I will be working somewhere without staying with my family. Anways there is always a first time everywhere, & I believe whatever is happening in my life is for my betterment. I have been offered a Consultancy role in my new profile & have finally shifted from pure Technical Service to Technical Consultancy. I will draw my inspiration from my seniors in my team to excel in my new role.

So I shall stride henceforth with a positive approach leaving back the negative things that have happened to me in my previous firm.

1 comment:

Santosh Dhumal said...

Nice to hear from you that you are starting new career path in your dream company.

Best of Luck Baudhayan!

Keep in touch

Thanks
Santosh