iPod Shuffle look-alike

I was just browsing through Rediff this morning & to my surprise I found the latest Apple product, the iPod Shuffle, for just Rs. 2,199, available on Rediff Shopping. The MRP of iPod Shuffle currently in Indian markets is around Rs. 3,990.




I decided to cross-check this product from eBay. And finally eBay solved my query. The product which I saw on Rediff Shopping was an iPod Shuffle look-alike (Made in China) & was infact a 1 GB MP3 player. Don't believe me, just check the link above & you will start realising how much China has pioneered in the Electronics market by encouraging Small Scale Industries & SEZ's.

So those of you who don't want to burn a hole in their pocket by shelling out Rs.3,990 on an iPod Shuffle, this look-alike is then made for you.

No comments: