Cisco PIX & VPN Concentrator Simulator

Few days back I found a lot of people in one of the Orkut communities looking out for a Cisco PIX Simulator. Infact one of them has also shared a link to the Simulator. So I went ahead & downloaded the same.




Its a Cisco PIX & VPN Concentrator Simulator which is CLI based. Its a 22 MB RAR file. It seems to be a good one for practicing commands. So thought of sharing it with others. Those of you who want to download it, you can find it on
http://rapidshare.com/files/11472783/file3.rar.html . Since it is hosted on Rapid File Share Server, I cannot guarantee the availability of this file. If anyone is unable to download it please intimate me & I will upload it somewhere else.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work man

Baudhayan Lahiri said...

Thanks.

Unknown said...

thanks a lot i download it now

plz if u have a simulator for the CS-mars that will be great

there an iso image run on vmare but this image i can not download it till now

thanks again

Baudhayan Lahiri said...

@hazem - Thanks. I'll try to upload the one you requested once I have access to the same.