Outlook Mobile Access using emoze & Outlook Web Access

I guess emoze technical team have taken a serious note of the bugs which I had mentioned in one of my previous posts & have released a much stable version of emoze - 2.00(83). Most of the problems mentioned earlier seems to have been fixed by them. I was very confident that they would do so with their lovely application. I really love it!!!... it has made my life a lot easier.

In this post I would like readers to know how you can have Outlook Mobile Access (OMA) even without enabling OMA on your Corporate Mail Server. emoze has a functionality wherein you can provide the details of your Public Outlook Web Access (OWA) Server & it can sync the Inbox & Calendar for you.

The details required are -
  1. Username
  2. Password
  3. Domain (provided to you by your Company)
  4. OWA URL (eg, https://webmail.company.com/exchange)
Though this OWA to OMA functionality of emoze might be against the Security guidelines of some Corporates, it still is an excellent functionality for people who would like to access their Corporate Inbox & Calendar on the move.

Does your company also provide you a Public Outlook Web Access facility? Why don't you tweak in what I have just said.


No comments: