Sorry for the Delay

My lovely readers, my sincere apologies to all of you for not keeping you posted on the changes that have happened in my professional life that forced me to stay out of the Blogosphere.

I also became a victim of the recent Global Meltdown. Though I was neither given a Pink Slip nor asked to go on an unpaid leave, I was forced to look out for a better career opportunity as I could find out that it was becoming difficult for my company to afford me. The result - I am again back to Pune, staying away from my comfortable home at Mumbai & working for a reputed US MNC as an IT Infrastructure Project Manager. One of my seniors once told me that working for a smaller firm gives you variety of things to explore & also gives you due recognition. Having worked with top Indian IT MNC's for past 5-6 years & then landing up in a small firm in last 1 year has taught me a lot of lessons. Now I can easily differentiate the quality.

After almost 2 weeks I have come to enjoy my weekend at Mumbai & also pursuing my hobbies like Blogging, etc.

No comments: