Grab Handle Advertising

Trousers, T-Shirts, Bill Boards, Print Media, TV......where else to post your Ads?......how about the handles in the public transport systems. Don't worry, I am not any enterpreneur or any Ad guru like Prahlad Kakkad. I am just referring to the new method of Advertising started in the Mumbai BEST buses.

I happened to catch a BEST bus yesterday from Lower Parel & got a comfortable window seat, as the bus was quiet empty. While I looked here & there I found something really interesting. All the Black Nylon handles for the standing queue had been replaced with transparent fibre handles. Also these handles had a Ad attached with each one of them. You could see not only Ads but also public awareness messages being inserted. This is really a very nice way to educate people.

Its true that Indian Advertising Industry will be the best one globally, very soon. 3 cheers to the person who conceptualised this unique Advertisement strategy.

No comments: