Whats this "Solutionz Unlimited"?

My friends & colleagues keep asking me that I frequently use the term "Solutionz Unlimited" everywhere on the net. I thought this would be a nice place to share my dreams with you all. "Solutionz Unlimited" in short is my dream company. No...no...I'm not a big time enterpreneur like Bill Gates, Anupam Mittal & many more successful ones in the industry. I have some nice & useful ideas which I think of building upon & starting a firm named "Solutionz Unlimited" in future. I don't know whether I'll ever be successful in doing so cause I don't have that much of financial stability in taking a risk of leaving a handsome paying job & venturing out in the wilderness. So atleast for the next 10 years or so I guess this dream will still remain a dream, until & unless there is someone who can fund this dream.

Now...the big question..."What will Solutionz Unlimited provide ?". It will truely be a IT Consultancy company & will not get involved in any kind of implementations. The consultancy will not be restricted to my current field, which is Computer Networking. It will provide end-to-end IT consultancy even for Applications, Remote IT Support, Graphics & Animation, Audio / Video editing, Infrastructure Services & much much more...which I'm still keeping a note. The main target will be SOHO users who can't afford to invest a lot in Infrastructure. I'm actually a person who is very good in suggesting workarounds for any technical problems. For eg, You buy 'X' & 'Y' application which provides you 'A' & 'B' services respectively. You now want a service 'C' which is not available totally in 'X' & 'Y' applications & thus you need to buy an application 'Z'. What I can do is extract some functionalities from 'X' & 'Y' & corelate them & provide the service 'C'. This will result in a lower TCO & higher ROI.

Nowadays most of the big companies invest a lot in new applications (from big time application vendors) to get a small functionality. I will save the investment on new applications in the way suggested above, else I'll have a team who can give you a customised solution. I have practically seen the above scenario in the IT industry from the projects I've been involved in.

Above all I also plan to provide a Test Lab for all IT related activites like Application Testing, Testing of Routers / Firewall & other Network devices. This is just a small list of things for which I plan to provide a test environment. I have ideas for other things also which will keep on striking me working with this industry.

Thats it...about my dreams. If you think I dream something which is sensible enough, do get in touch with me.

Thanks for the time you spent reading this post.

Always remember..."An IDEA can change your life"

No comments: