Ghost in my Cell Phone

I've been using my Nokia 6260 from almost 3 years now, my longest lasting Cell Phone. One of my close colleagues once started an SMS mania when he sent me close to 50 Shayaris via SMS within a span of 15-20 days in the month of February 2005. Though it was a bit irritating, but the Shayaris were really good ones. All of a sudden my Cell Phone hung up in the month of September 2005 or so & I lost all the lovely Shayaris.

That was the first time I learnt that my Cell Phone had an SMS bug. i.e. if by any chance my Cell Phone would hung up & I switch it off & on, I used to loose all my SMS's. The Nokia PC Suite software until a few months back did not allow you to browse your Inbox via the PC & copy the SMS's to your PC.

Today my Cell Phone hung up once again & when I switched it on, to my surprise I got back all the old Shayari SMS's & lost the ones which I had been storing from past few months. Strange enough, but I am happy to get back the 2 year old Shayaris. Now I have immediately copied them to my PC. not to loose it once again :)

Is there a Ghost in my Cell Phone !!!!!

No comments: