End of a successful year 2010

Just few hours left before I say bye-bye to what has been a very successful for me. After a fight of almost 6 years, I am finally in UK, or to be more specific ONSITE. Onsite is a buzzword in Indian IT industry and there is severe fight to travel, especially in IT Infrastructure domain, since there are less opportunities. Not to comment more on politics behind the scene which prevents deserving candidates in getting those onsite opportunities. Ooooh! I am speaking too much, which I can't, since many who have already got those opportunities without much struggle would not accept my theory. Anyways, the story has ended and as is rightly said..."allz well that ends well", same does it apply in my case.

Did a lot of tech shopping in UK during the Christmas and Boxing day sale. It's better to wind up shopping by 4-Jan-2011 before the VAT increases from 17.5% to 20% in UK. My year has been quite pleasant in the new country, hope to have a similar experience in the next year.

Pray for all success of my lovely readers in the New Year.

Have a prosperous New Year 2011!

No comments: