Keep your Cell Phone's Contacts & Calendar Synced with ZYB

Say bye bye to loosing your Contacts / Calendar data due to loss of your Cell Phone or a Cell Phone crash. ZYB is here.

I have lately discovered this useful Mobile Social Networking site which also doubles up as your Cell Phone's Contact & Calendar backup system. The best part is currently its offered FREE of cost.

Rather than describing more on the Social Networking features I would concentrate & brief you about how to configure the ZYB on your Cell Phone -
  1. Currently it supports Syncing of Contacts & Calendar data.
  2. To Sync your data, it first gathers your active Cell Phone number & SMS'es you the Configuration settings.
  3. Once the Configuration settings are saved onto your Phone, you can Sync your Phones Contact & Calendar data by choosing ZYB from the listed Sync Profiles on your Phone.
  4. It provides a very useful web-based feature to track duplicate Contact details on your Cell Phone. So if you have there are two entries of the same name - one containing the Cell Phone number & the other containing the Landline number, ZYB would suggest you to consolidate both these entries. It would also suggest you to delete an entry if it exists more than once.
  5. ZYB automatically scans the uploaded Contacts & prompts you to connect with your friends who are already registered on ZYB's server. It does this by matching the Cell Phone number of your Contact uploaded with any registered users' Cell Phone number.
Aren't all these features really interesting. I now find Syncing my Contacts more easily done using ZYB rather than my Nokia PC Suite, as this can be done anytime, anywhere; even if I am not connected to my PC. I now feel that my Contacts & Calendar data are safe & secure using ZYB. I also read that Vodafone has acquired this company. So you can expect more wonders to be released soon.

I am still exploring this site. In the meantime why don't you activate your GPRS connection & stay Synced with ZYB!!!

No comments: