Nail Polish for your Car

Bought a new Car ? Sensitive about scratches on your Car ?.... I have a cheap & easy solution. Your mom's, sister's, girlfriends or might be your wife's Nail Polish would turn out to be a very handy item to keep your Car scratch free.

In your early driving days, you might end up with quite a large number of minor scratches all over your Car. Or might be that naughty boy in your colony scratches something on the Car's body. Rather than getting irritated or tensed, ask any lady from your family whether they have a Nail Polish with a closest shade matching your Car's body colour. If not, visit your nearest Cosmetics store & select one yourself. Nowadays you get Nail Polishes with a wide range of shades. Rather than buying an expensive Spray Paint can, a Nail Polish turns out to be a better option.


I still remember the first major scratch that appeared on my Car. I quickly picked up a shiny Golden shade Nail Polish matching my Car's metallic Gold body colour & whew !!!... its now almost impossible to trace that scratch. But do remember, these Nail Polishes bind only on the metallic parts of your Car's body. Plastic parts, like the Bumper, don't bind well.

I am attaching the image of the area affected by the dent & scratches on my Car (Uploaded on 24-Jul-2008) -



The entire area marked with the red line is covered up using the Nail Polish. The dent & scratches seem to appear very faint, thanks to the Nail Polish.


So now, sit back & relax with a scratch free Car !!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Please can you post link that shows the pictures of nail polish done to your car.

Baudhayan Lahiri said...

Fingers crossed, I have less damages on my Car. The only noticeable one was due to my own inexperience when I tried taking a short left turn misjudging a Rickshaw which was parked there & ended up having a long dent stretching from the beginning of my left rear door upto the left rear fender. Though this dent is not quite deep, I have managed to cover it up using the Golden coloured Nail Polish which I specifically procured to cover up such scratches & dents :)

Anyways, I will try posting an image of the same. But I must say that the Nail Polishes amazingly cover up the scratches & also do not get washed away or faded easily.